Ergo, our new series, "Florida Bubble P.O.S. of The Week"!
Each week, I will be posting a "canary in the coalmine" property from around the Sunshine State, one that is clearly not worth anything close to the asking price. A simple and elegant symbol of the mass psychosis that has gripped the greedy denizens of the realty trade here in Florida.
And here now, our first contestant! Features of this charming house:
- 1215 sq. feet of living space.
- 1-car garage.
- Sits on a microscopic .09 acre lot.
- Located in a failing school zone.
- Originally sold for $50K in 1990.
- Last sold for $135K in 2005.
- A virtual steal at the current asking price of $200K!
Won't you please buy it and keep the bubble afloat?
Tampa - P.O.S #1
Any other Florida Bubble P.O.S.'s out there? Please post and give us all a good guffaw!