In a world full of greed, let us now travel to the land of the Magic Kingdom, where you too can live in an overpriced shack with a price that is unimaginably unjustified - yes, it's a dream come true! This box of junk can be yours, for a paltry sum of $275,000. Features include:
- Postage-stamp sized lot (6600 square feet).
- Built in 1949 - that's right, kids! You can own a "pre-Korean War" POS!
- 2 bedrooms and 1 bath - share with your friends!
- All these features packed in a "comfy" 1173 square feet of living space!
- Sold for $47K in 2003 (that's $50K in today's dollars).
- Remember, prices only go up, and they're not building any more land in Florida, so hurry!