This week, we head down to the land of cigarette boats and pastel colors - the original Florida boomtown - Miami. It took no time to find yet another poster-child for the collective greed in our state
This week's candidate:
- Built in 1956 (50 years old this year!)
- 1 car garage, 3 bedroom/2 bath, 1416 total square feet.
- Listed at $325,000.
- Purchased for $264,000 a year ago, and assessed at $185,340! You (and your bank) only pay extra for "Goodwill"!
- You may think it's an old shack, but get this: it has Marble Floors. Oooooooooh!
- An absolute steal (or should I say, theft) at over $200/square foot.
Hurry, because deals (absolute jokes) like this are not going to last!
Florida Bubble Property of the Week, #3 - Miami edition